The Jewish Federation Council of Greater Los Angeles (“JFedLA”) provides the information on our family of websites as a courtesy. It is designed for informational and educational purposes only.
JFedLA in no way warranties or represents, whether expressly or implied, as to the accuracy, currency, or entirety of any information contained or referenced in this site. JFedLA assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. JFedLA does not assume any risk for your use of our websites. References to specific programs, products, or services from other organizations do not constitute or imply recommendation or endorsement by JFedLA. The individual views and opinions expressed in the site do not necessarily reflect those of the JFedLA organization.
By accessing this website, you assume full responsibility without limitation or qualification for the use of the information herein. Further, you agree that in no event will JFedLA or any party involved in the creation, production, or delivery of this site or any site linked to it be liable in any manner whatsoever for any decision, action, or non-action taken based on information provided herein.
These terms and conditions set forth in this disclaimer are subject to change and update at any time. By choosing to visit this site, you are bound by the terms set forth in this document and by such revisions as they are posted.
All material contained within our family of websites is the sole property of JFedLA, its licensees, and licensors. Everything that you see or hear on the site is copyrighted. This includes but is not restricted to all written and graphical content, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio, video, logos, and computer programming code.
Material displayed on our family of websites may be downloaded for non-commercial, personal use only. Material displayed on the site may not be distributed, modified, reproduced, or reused in any way for personal, public, or commercial purposes without the written consent of JFedLA or its designees.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our family of websites are registered and unregistered marks of JFedLA and others.
JFedLA does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on our family of websites will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with JFedLA.
Any unauthorized use of material on our family of websites may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. JFedLA will aggressively enforce its copyright and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Procedure for Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted, or copied to this website or is accessible on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles by providing its designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- (1) A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed and a description of the activity that you claim to be infringing
- (2) Identification of the URL address or other specific location on this website where the material or activity you claim to be infringing is located or is occurring. You must include enough information to allow The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles to locate the material or the activity
- (3) Your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- (4) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use on this website of the alleged copyrighted work in the manner of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law
- (5) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- (6) The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Notices of claims of copyright infringement with regard to this website should be directed in writing to The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles’ designated agent for receipt of such notices at:
ATTN: Creative Services
The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles
6505 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048
If you have questions about copyright issues related to our family of websites, please contact Production@JewishLA.org.
Members of the press may contact Media@JewishLA.org regarding reuse rights.