A 12-month program for committed partners in their 20s and 30s to enrich their lives socially, educationally, and spiritually — and learn about Jewish L.A., meet local leaders, and embark on their Jewish philanthropic journey.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles’ LA Couples:
- introduces participants to local leaders and the world of Jewish philanthropy
- enhances connection between partners and other couples at a similar life stage
- offers exclusive access to thought-provoking events
- provides inspiration from mentors and influential community trailblazers
- promotes personal growth and new friendships
- strengthens relationships between partners
Eligible couples meet the following requirements:
- must consist of at least one Jewish partner
- at least one partner is under 40 years of age
- both members commit to the entire program
LA Couples is an inclusive community that warmly embraces couples from diverse backgrounds. Married, engaged, or in a long-term committed partnership, LGBTQ+ or straight, Jewish or a family of multiple faiths – there is a place for you at the Federation.
Applications for the 2023-2024 LA Couples Cohort are now closed. If you have any questions, please reach out to Julia Dick or David Kazdan at LACouples@JewishLA.org.
“LA Couples provides the opportunity for us to connect with couples in the same life stage as well as with each other, our faith and tradition, and with the critical work of The Jewish Federation in our community.”
— Farrah and Michael Yashar, LA Couples Advisory Co-Chairs and alumni
“LA Couples was such a special experience. We met some incredible like-minded friends who care about the future of our Jewish community and loved learning more about the work our Federation does to impact our community and the partnerships we have across the world.”
— Marlyse and Adam Scherr, LA Couples Co-Chairs and Alumni
For more information email Julia Dick or David Kazdan at LACouples@JewishLA.org or call (323) 761-8406.
Minimum household (tax-deductible) gift of $2,000 to the Federation’s 2023 and 2024 Annual Campaigns and a one-time (not tax-deductible) $500 program fee per couple required.
Please email any questions to Julia Dick or David Kazdan: