A 12-month program for committed partners in their 20s and 30s to enrich their lives socially, educationally, and spiritually — and learn about Jewish L.A., meet local leaders, and embark on their Jewish philanthropic journey.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles’ LA Couples:
- introduces participants to local leaders and the world of Jewish philanthropy
- enhances connection between partners and other couples at a similar life stage
- offers exclusive access to thought-provoking events
- provides inspiration from mentors and influential community trailblazers
- promotes personal growth and new friendships
- strengthens relationships between partners
Eligible couples meet the following requirements:
- must consist of at least one Jewish partner
- at least one partner is under 40 years of age
- both members commit to the entire program
Whether you are engaged or married, Jewish or Interfaith, or a part of the LGBTQ community — we encourage all interested couples who meet the above guidelines to explore Jewish life with us!
Applications for the 2022 LA Couples program are now closed. But don’t worry, we will reopen applications for the next cohort in late 2023! If you have any questions please reach out to LACouples@Jewishla.org.
“LA Couples provides the opportunity for us to connect with couples in the same life stage as well as with each other, our faith and tradition, and with the critical work of The Jewish Federation in our community.”
— Farrah and Michael Yashar, LA Couples Advisory Co-Chairs and alumni
“LA Couples was such a special experience. We met some incredible like-minded friends who care about the future of our Jewish community and loved learning more about the work our Federation does to impact our community and the partnerships we have across the world.”
— Marlyse and Adam Scherr, LA Couples Co-Chairs and Alumni
For more information, email LACouples@JewishLA.org or call (323) 761-8159.
Minimum household (tax-deductible) gift of $1,500 to the Federation’s 2022 and
2023 Annual Campaigns and a one-time (not tax-deductible) $500 program fee per