- Do you want to make a difference on an issue you are passionate about?
- Do you have an exciting idea?
- Do you think about how you might make an impact on the community?
If you have a unique idea about how to change our world for the better, APPLY NOW! Our Federation’s Los Angeles Jewish Teen Initiative values how a teen’s passion, talent, and creativity can shape a community. Our Julie Beren Platt Teen Innovation Grants Program encourages you to take a risk, experiment, and explore something you care about.
Applications are now closed. For more information please contact TIG@JewishLA.org or (323)-761-8225 .
Read our Online Information Guide to learn more!
WHAT A JULIE BEREN PLATT TEEN INNOVATION GRANT CAN OFFER YOU:
- Funds: This program offers awards up to $1,500 to empower you to turn your idea into reality.
- Mentorship: You will be paired with a mentor who acts as a thought partner to offer guidance as you work toward new goals.
- TIG Learning: TIG will support you as you challenge yourself, gain confidence, and learn valuable time- and budget-management skills.
If you have further questions, please contact: