POSITION: Web Content Manager, Design & Development
DEPARTMENT: Creative Services
SALARY: $71,114 to $93,144
Reporting to the VP Digital Media Solutions, the Web Content Manager, Design & Development will be responsible for day-to-day operations, creative development and front end development needs of Federation online marketing initiatives and communications, and the Web site(s), while ensuring online and offline marketing/fundraising integration with technology.
- Responsible for the creative look & feel of all Federation Web Sites and digital initiatives
- Provide leadership, recommendations and/or implementation of technology solutions/service providers for web, mobile, and other new media.
- Represent the department and interact collaboratively with internal colleagues and external volunteer leadership to achieve the objectives of the Federation.
- Layout/sending of e-mails and other electronic communications to various Federation external and internal audiences
- Determining the best way to design registration and donation pages in iDonate
- Create registration forms and donation pages in iDonate
- Create website mockups in Photoshop and transfer into working WordPress web pages
- Support the creation of graphics for print materials including brochures, invitations, banners, flyers, brochures and other printed collateral on an as-needed basis
- Create graphics for social media channels including Facebook & Instagram
- Other project related tasks as assigned for the Federation’s Web site(s), email campaigns and digital initiatives
- Ensure integration between online and offline marketing/fundraising strategies and initiatives.
Be available to supervisor for additional assignments, as required, including assisting with the Campaign.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Web Development or related field.
- Background in both project management and web development -familiarity with in-house digital delivery departments highly desired.
- Superior writing and communication skills are critical; Strong organizational skills and flexibility.
- Must be dynamic, self-motivated, and able to prioritize responsibilities under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment; Handle high-stress situations calmly and effectively.
- Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines, while completing assignments with high attention to detail.
- Familiarity in creating designs for both print and digital and understanding the difference of the needs of the two mediums.
- Familiarity with Email Marketing software.
- A hybrid work model will be implemented for certain positions during transition back to worksite(s). This position must report to worksite on non-remote workdays, as determined by the Federation. Once the transition is complete, this position will be expected to perform work on site.
- All staff and building occupants must be fully vaccinated and proof of vaccination status will be required. Please disclose if accommodation to the Federation’s vaccination policy is sought for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@JewishLA.org with the job title in the subject line.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@JewishLA.org with the job title in the Subject line.