POSITION: Donor Reports & Grants Administration Manager
SALARY: Union Grade 15 Classification Salary Range: $74,670 to $97,801
Reports directly to the Director, Development Reports & Proposals, the Donor Reports & Grants Administration Manager works closely with the SVP Planned Giving & Principal Gifts as part of a growing development team with responsibilities for grants administration, report writing, prospecting, and proofreading grants and donor proposals.
- Utilize and update Donor Management System (DMS) to document proposal and update reporting activities.
- Assist in the maintenance of a donor stewardship program that includes periodic reports to donors to keep them well informed on the impact of their support.
- Craft carefully considered, well researched, and detailed impact reports for major donors, family foundations, private and corporate foundations.
- Collaborate on and/or provide oversight or editing support for proposals and reports drafted by others in the development teams; edit and proofread copy drafted by colleagues as needed.
- Collaborate with program teams staff to attain a deep understanding of our programs in order to craft proposals and reports.
Be available to supervisor for additional assignments, as needed, including assisting with the Campaign.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
- Bachelors degree required. 3-5 years related experience in nonprofit sector with focus on grant writing, proposal writing, and report writing for major donors, family foundations, private and corporate foundations. .
- Excellent writing, editing and strategic thinking skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive impact reports.
- Strong computer skills, including compiling and visually appealing reports utilizing graphics, metrics, and charts and other data visualization tools.
- Ability to manage and regularly update proposal and reporting deadlines using Federation’s proprietary DMS and other systems.
- Ability to work collaboratively and to incorporate or share feedback on written materials with facility and grace.
- Must possess tact, diplomacy and the ability to work as part of a diverse team.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage projects through multiple iterations to completion.
- Must be able to set priorities and move multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of Judaism and needs of the Jewish community a plus.
- A hybrid work model will be implemented for certain positions. This position must report to the worksite on non-remote workdays, as determined by the Federation.
- All staff and building occupants must be fully vaccinated and proof of vaccination status will be required. Please disclose if accommodation to the Federation’s vaccination policy is sought for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.