POSITION: CSI Senior Intelligence Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Community Security Initiative
SALARY: $95,000 – $100,000
Reporting to the Manager of the CSI Analysis Center and working out of the CSI analysis Center, the CSI Senior Analyst will monitor, collect, vet and disseminate information and intelligence with a nexus to the Jewish community. The CSI Sr Analyst is responsible for the production of intelligence products as well as the regular monitoring of online open sources for potential security and operational threats.
- Monitor, collect, vet and disseminate regional information and intelligence to CSI staff.
- Conduct regular monitoring sweeps through online open sources and social media for known and potential threats to organizational security, operations, and reputation.
- Effectively analyze threats and produce actionable intelligence deliverables in a timely manner.
- Conduct in-depth research on a wide range of issues pertaining to regional security, such as: terrorism, hate groups, crime trends, disruptive protests, weather conditions, natural disasters, reputational concerns, as well as socio-economic dynamics.
- Lead development of new intelligence products as well as analyzing existing intelligence products to provide recommendations for improvement.
- Draft CSI Alerts for review by staff.
- Manage analysis programs as assigned (i.e., One Voice, NC4,Shabbos Link, DelvePoint and Digital Stakeout)
- Draft One Voice Emergency Alerts for review by staff.
- Identify, schedule and conduct CSI Site Visits/Vulnerability Assessments of Jewish institutions throughout catchment and provide security assessment reports.
- Program manager of CSI Database responsible for maintenance and upgrades.
- Conduct intelligence workups of Jewish sites for staff prior to CSI Site Visits.
- Stand duty as off-hours CSI Duty Analyst as assigned, taking incident reports, answering client inquiries and drafting CSI and One Voice Alerts.
- Develop information/intelligence resources throughout the region in the public and private sectors.
- Maintain CSI supplies and order new supplied when needed.
- Assist in the planning and logistics of CSI training, intelligence briefings and special events.
Be available to supervisor for additional assignments, as required, including assisting with the Campaign.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Regional Studies, Strategic Studies, International Relations, Political Science, Economics or equivalent military/professional intelligence training, security clearance a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years’ academic or professional experience in research, analysis and development of intelligence products/reports.
- Fluent in Arabic and/or Farsi preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must possess advanced skills and experience in collecting and analyzing large quantities of data to produce notifications, assessments, and reports.
- Excellent time-management, communication, technical writing, presentation, facilitation, and organizational skills required
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to function in stressful situations.
- A dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Strong familiarity with all major social media platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and analytical software.
- Experience with investigative and risk management tools desired.
- A hybrid work model will be implemented for certain positions. This position must report to the worksite on non-remote workdays, as determined by the Federation.
- All staff and building occupants must be fully vaccinated and proof of vaccination status will be required. Please disclose if accommodation to the Federation’s vaccination policy is sought for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.