POSITION: Associate Production Manager
DEPARTMENT: Creative Services
SALARY: Union Classification Range: $58,368 to $73,71
Reporting to the Senior Director, Integrated Production, the Associate Print Production Manager supports the needs of production and the daily implementation of Federation print and digital marketing initiatives and communications, as well as manages assigned projects from concept to execution.
- Oversees all day-to-day project management tasks for printed materials, event collateral, e-vites, email campaigns, website updates, and newsletters
- Reviews incoming job requests for accuracy
- Creates and maintains production schedules, garners approvals, and gathers asset
- Ensures all assigned projects stay on-track and escalates as appropriate
- Tracks project status and leads intake meetings
- Ensures universal awareness of project status and next step
- Serves as conduit of information between business partners and Creative Services
- Educates internal stakeholders on Creative Services procedures
- Creates and maintains task lists for the creative team
- Accounts for task prioritization and completion
- Coordinates with other Creative Services project managers to ensure organizational priorities are accounted for
- Ensures all notes from project meetings are incorporated into daily task priorities
- Ensures integration between online and offline marketing/fundraising strategies and initiatives
- Assists production team with internal production meetings for items requiring follow-up
Be available to supervisor for additional assignments, as required, including assisting with the Campaign
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience in Project Management, Product Management, or related field preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience with project/production management at an advertising agency, creative agency, or an internal creative services agency in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of print production including ink/color, paper stocks, bindery, etc. and ability to provide specs to designers for file creation and specs to print vendors for estimates and orders
- Background in marketing and experience with the digital production processes preferred
- Familiarity with project management software (Asana, Basecamp, or a comparable project management tool)
- Ability to collaborate on strategic decision-making related to the creation of project materials
- Familiarity with best practices in UX and WordPress website development
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical teams to bring projects to fruition
- Superior communication skills and strong organizational skills are critical
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Must be dynamic, self-motivated, and able to prioritize responsibilities under minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, handle high-stress situations calmly and effectively, and to shift priorities and multi-task seamlessly
- Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines, while completing assignments with high attention to detail
- Hybrid work model will be implemented for certain positions during transition back to worksite(s). This position must report to worksite on non- remote workdays, as determined by the Federation.
- All staff and building occupants must be fully vaccinated and proof of vaccination status will be required. Please disclose if accommodation to the Federation’s vaccination policy is sought for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@JewishLA.org with the job title in the subject line.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Transparency in Coverage Rules require certain group health plans to disclose on a public website information regarding in-network provider rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services in two separate machine-readable files (MRFs). The MRFs for the benefit package options under Jewish Federation Council of Greater Los Angeles Welfare Benefits Plan No. 504 are linked here.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@JewishLA.org with the job title in the Subject line.