Applications are now open for our Federation’s Community Leadership Institute, the top-tier program that provides young professionals with the skills, training, development and networks to launch into a lifetime of success.
Exclusively for young adults between the ages of 25-40, CLI expands participants’ personal and professional networks while they gain the critical skills that will help them become leaders in our Jewish community and beyond.
Check out the short video below to see what CLI is all about!
If this program sounds like you, then don’t delay.
There are four highly competitive, specialized tracks to choose from:
- Universal – Accountant? Lawyer? Artist? Grad student? We want you!
- Real Estate – Building leaders in the real estate and construction industry.
- Entertainment – Greenlight a project that really matters.
- Russian Jewish Community – Speak Russian? Embrace your unique identity.
CLI graduates have gone on to participate as board members and serve on committees for such organizations as The Jewish Federation, Jewish Vocational Service, Bet Tzedek, Mazon, Limmud FSU and more! Plus, graduates become part of an extensive alumni network that offers continuing programs and contact with peers—and who knows where that can lead?
Want to learn more about the Community Leadership Institute? Join us at one of our upcoming recruitment events:
All Four Tracks
- Tuesday, April 28th from 7:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 6th from 7:00 PM-9:00 PM
Real Estate Track
- Friday, April 17th from 12:00 PM-1:30 PM
- Monday, May 4th from 12:00 PM-1:30 PM
Russian Jewish Track
- Friday, April 24th from 7:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Sunday, May 3rd from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Friday, May 15th from 7:00 PM-9:00 PM
Space is limited, so RSVP now for details and to secure your spot.
CLI programming begins in Fall 2015. Applications are open through May 15th. Apply now—or share this information with others who fit the bill and encourage them to apply today!